Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Post

This class has been very helpful to the improvement of my professional career. Mr. Wakeman is a very skilled and knowledgeable instructor who has plenty of experience. one area upon which i improved dramatically, is the use of spreadsheets. In using Microsoft Excel and Google Docs Spreadsheet, i have learned how to set up a budget sheet, a class grade book and i have also learned of the various charts involved with spreadsheets.

I have also learned about Word documents and how to set those up effectively and efficiently, this will help me to put large amounts of information together, and to make it visually stimulating and interesting. The presentation is something that I've never done until i enrolled in this class. I've learned that presentations can be the perfect tool for teaching a class or educating a business seminar.
the blogs have also helped me and i have a feeling that they will continue to help me throughout my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment